Tuesday 14 May 2013

Things you should know before wearing those heels...

Why do women wear heels ?? some for the grace and poise ,some because it is trendy but for me i wear them because of my height *wink* I'm 5'2 so when i wear a six 6'' inch heel I automatically become 5'8 BRAVO!!  I also wonder why tall ladies like to wear really high heels or they probably do not want  us to meet up..Well,I'm also made to understand that some people find heels irresistible  ..                                          Wearing heels could also  help to complete that fabulous look but also has it's disadvantages when worn regularly ...    Below are sketches of how at risk you are when you wear those heels...                                                                                                                                       



  •    Wearing heels would cause pain or discomfort on your legs
  •     Reduced speed while walking
  •     You can't do so many chores
  •      It could cause accidents 
  •     The most important of all is your health which could be at risk...

No comments:

Post a Comment