Tuesday 14 May 2013

The rainbow themed wedding...


 I was just wondering, won't it be nice to have like a colour blocking themed wedding or a rainbow sort of wedding ? I just imagined the whole concept and gathered beautiful ideas .This will give brides to be great ideas to break out of the old and bring something new and trendy...I hope you like my whole piece put together....:)
Inside the cake
                                                 
The rainbow beaded cake
                                                        
The beautiful train
The bouquet
                                                      
Another beautiful Train
Fruits
                                                           
Cocktail drinks
Cufflinks for grooms men

                                                 
Wedding invitations
                                                         

 For the decor concept I'll advice you keep it simple so you don't have your venue looking like a kiddies party,you understand what I mean .when you have people wearing so many colours and virtually  everything you'd be using on your big day will be colourful  so I'ld advice a white themed venue...


                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment