Tuesday 19 March 2013

Hot artists battle for WED EXPO AWARD



 The wed expo is here again last year was awesome believe me 'cos I was there and they had the best of vendors the likes of Koshiba couture ,Cakes by Tosan ,Banke Meshida , Newton and David , Sugar band the list is endless . When I walked into the venue and they knew I was engaged to be married I went home with 2 carrier bags of fliers,jotters ,calenders ,and the coolest of all was the free cake tasting by 'Andy clark' which I had twice without her knowledge * covers face*... so it's time for another great experience brides to be believe me you don't want to miss it.
    This year, wed expo will be having awards of various categories but today we'll be talking about the make up artist and their jobs ,there is also a voting process going on for you to select your best ...show some love by voting....happy viewing.
                                                                       Ewar
                                                                            Ewar
                                                           Nike Ogungbe of  Ewar
                                                                 By Abeke makeovers


Abeke Makeovers
Funmilola Irantiola Olurinola of Abeke Makeovers
                                                                    Bm pro
                                                                     bmpro                                                               
                                                   Banke Meshida Lawal of BMPRO
                                                              By Beauty cook
                                                               By Beauty cook
                                               Omontese Akhetuamn Beauty cook




                                                                     Sit Pretty
                                                                   By Sit pretty
                                         Kunbi Omololu Fashakin of Sit pretty

So what do you guys think huh?

6 comments:

  1. I love all but will go for em em Bm pro 'cos I'm just comfortable with her.. I hope she wins ..you didn't say how we can vote..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ewar n Abeke stunning makeovers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beauty coook biko. chick has improved greatly over the years

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll go everyone except Banke. Trust me I love Banke's work but I believe these equally good makeup artists should be given a chance too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Banke has become outrageously expensive and chooses who she does makeup for she will promise you she will come and later tell you she will send one of her best ...duh!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. me i cannot vote for anybody with my money later they would increase their prices when they win...thank me later..

    ReplyDelete