Sunday 24 March 2013

Happy Birthday to Dami Oluwatoyinbo the Preacher,author ,infoprenuer ,trainer , oracle and reformer

      I hope the title has done justice already . I get so inspired when i see young people doing mighty things ..I noticed Dami during a reality T.V show 'THE DEBATERS' in 2009 He was adjudged “Best Speaker” and “most charismatic” several times during the three-month period .                                                                   
    In 2011 he got a vision to start up an academy called the DREAM ACADEMY it's a professional  development academy and its mission is to impact into millions of lives such as entrepreneurs,managers and any individual that seeks personal growth and development  ...                                                                 
        He speaks on a variety of topics including Superior Performance, Effective Leadership, Effective Communication, Team Work, Interpersonal Skills, Personal Mastery, as well as Spiritual Growth.Few pictures and a video introducing the DREAM ACADEMY ... Happy birthday Dami you're my inspiration for the week!!

                                                                  

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I just stumbled on this. Thanks a lot Barbara. I appreciate you and I'm grateful for your birthday greetings. God bless you so much more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwh! I'm blessed today thank you!

    ReplyDelete