Thursday 14 March 2013

Corals, a bride's best friend

















Yes ! it is a bride's best friend because it is classy ,it affords you the opportunity to be creative with your style it's priceless (no one can estimate the worth) and most of all it is TRADITIONAL.....Corals are a part of our tradition that can't be taken away it completes your look and leaves you looking like a princess.....this was my second business in school (laughing )I don't even want to start with that story of how I made lovely ear rings ,bags ,hair pieces and necklaces and went about from table to table and door to door to make extra change.                                                                                                                                                      
       well, that's history now. It all made me a better woman and kept me busy during my spare time and I remember I started the business with just one thousand naira and couldn't afford any formal training but I spent a longer time trying to fiddle and discover how to assemble beads but now I'm a pro... So if you are thinking of a small business with little capital, bead making is a great business to start.. Did I forget to add the disturbing effect oh! I'm sorry it is waist and shoulder or back pain .....

2 comments:

  1. This is so lovely Boma ...nice one !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have finally found my wedding bead...thanks love..

    ReplyDelete