Wednesday 3 July 2013

R.I.P Nike Ogunbge of Ewar Makeovers


Nike Ogungbe
  •    I just heard of Nike's death due to complications during child birth ..I was dazed!! ..I said to myself just like that ,how possible ? asking my self why? again like death is an impossible thing .It could have been anyone else and then suddenly I had goose bumps  ..                                                 
  • I still wrote about her few months ago...Nike was a makeup artist I admired so much because her work speaks for it self  and she worked so hard each day to stand out ,she also gave her bit to the society by empowering people who were passionate about getting into the makeup business ...I met her once at a friend's wedding she did the makeup and I made the bride's accessories back in Aug 2009...   
  • Heard her lost her  first baby to still birth and the second baby died after 2 years so this was her third try also heard she didn't wake from the anesthetic med given to her and I said to myself, ''who sleeps during a C-section? ...Well,God knows best!         
  •  Bless your soul Nike! rest well, you will be dearly missed....  

2 comments:

  1. May your gentle soul RIP. Amen. My prayers are with the ones she left behind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness to think i'm due in few days ...

    ReplyDelete